Shipping Rules And Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States
- Shipping options we offer are Ground (UPS), Priority (UPS 2nd Day Air), and Free in store pickup to any Paris Farmers Union retail location. Each offers a different delivery time, however all options require time to process before shipping. Some items ordered will not be able to be shipped via the method selected at checkout. In this instance you will be contacted with an alternate shipping method. Larger items that cannot be shipped via UPS can be shipped via common carrier only.
- Occasionally, items ordered will be out of stock. You will be notified if an item you ordered is unavailable.
- We calculate shipping costs based on weight and size of the item(s). To determine your shipping cost for an item, simply add the item to your shopping cart. You may then select your shipping method from the drop down menu to view your estimated shipping cost. Don't worry about adding items your shopping cart, they can be removed later.
- Some items may not be shipped via UPS, Fedex, or USPS. Items that may not ship via these methods will be notified as such on the product's page. These items may be too large or heavy, or they may contain restricted materials. We may still be able to ship these items via common carrier. In this case, please contact us at 1-800-639-3603 to receive a shipping quote using this method.
You may choose to have your order shipped to your nearest Paris Farmers Union retail location for free. You will be contacted when your order is available for pick up. Please wait until you are notified your order is ready to be picked up, and bring a copy of your receipt or invoice and a photo ID when picking up your order.Free Shipping
- Some orders may qualify for Free Shipping. Orders with a total dollar value of $100 or more (before tax and shipping costs) may qualify for free shipping. Please note, not all items are eligible to be shipped for free. Over-sized or heavy items, or items that may not be shipped by UPS, FedEx, or the USPS do not qualify for free shipping. You will receive a notification in your shopping cart telling you how far away you are from qualifying for free shipping. If you have an item in your cart that does NOT qualify for free shipping, the entire order will not be eligible for free shipping.